Canifelox Mobility 240 g supplement for dogs
Canifelox Mobility 240g - comprehensive formula supporting joints, tendons and bones in dogs
Created on the basis of unique Yarrowia lipolytica yeast
Recommended for adult dogs with degenerative changes in the musculoskeletal system, large breed dogs during growth and as a means of preventing musculoskeletal disorders in breeds particularly susceptible to these problems.
Complementary food based on unique Yarrowia lipolytica yeast and krill meal, enriched with chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine sulfate, MSM, vitamin C and manganese. The active ingredients of the preparation participate in the synthesis of type I and II collagen.
• Yarrowia lipolytica yeast is a source of active substances that have a beneficial effect on bone formation processes, improving bone mineral density and their mechanical strength.
• Krill meal is rich in highly digestible fatty acids
phosphorolipid connections and astaxanthin, which has a very high
strong anti-inflammatory properties.
• Glucosamine and chondroitin are essential components of joint synovium and cartilage, responsible for proper joint nutrition.
• MSM is a natural source of organic sulfur, which regulates growth processes, takes part in the metabolic processes of bone tissue and regenerates connective tissue.
• Vitamin C promotes proper collagen production.
• Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc - minerals in highly absorbable forms, play an important role in the reconstruction and regeneration of the musculoskeletal system.
Composition: feed material: Yarrowia lipolytica yeast, calcium carbonate, glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, krill meal, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane); feed additive: vitamin C (ascorbic acid), manganese chelate.
Yarrowia Canifelox is a line of products for dogs and cats, based on the unique properties of Yarrowia lipolytica yeast and a unique composition of fatty acid esters. This is a guarantee of high bioavailability and bioavailability of all nutrients and minerals.